Can't get wait Bot to work -> Stuck in Pending

Hi guys,

i need to create a Bot with a wait process step, but i can't get it to work.
The Bot stays in PENDING forever.

Here is what i did:

table tasks has a column called "duration" with for example "00:06:00" (6 Minutes) in it.

My Bot is configured like this:

When this EVENT occurs: 

• Data Updates in "tasks"
  • Condition:  AND([status] = "erledigt",ISNOTBLANK([Ofen Zyklus]))
  • Bypass Security Filters?: true

Steps:

• WAIT
  • Wait for: a period of time
  • Period: [_THISROW].[duration]

PhilippSeidel_0-1710316493163.png

The Event fires, correctly but it stays on PENDING forever:

PhilippSeidel_1-1710316590153.png

0 4 158
4 REPLIES 4

When using duration, you need to write it like "000:06:00". The first zero is missing. Though there are issues with the Wait functionality like you can't count that is sent after 6 minutes. The duration can sometimes be much much longer.

Hi Aleksi,

i already tried it with "000:06:00". Same result. 

I continued with "00:06:00" because when i am using "duration" as a type in a Sheet and i edit or create new "duration" entrys appsheets create its with only 2 zeroes. Even when forcing the inital value to be "000:00:00" Appsheets creates "00:00:00" out of it.

This is on top very confusing!

PhilippSeidel_2-1710321736848.png

Durations created with Appsheet are saved like this:

PhilippSeidel_1-1710321605444.png

Anyways, i tested both ("000:06:00" and "00:06:00") and it will stay on PENDING forever.

6 Minutes is just a test for me, to test the bot. In the real function it should wait 2 to 4 hours max

I am also getting this error. I have "000:05:00" to delay my sequence flow by 5 minutes before moving on to the next step and it is stuck in pending forever as well. Please let me know if you have found a solution to get around this.

The Solution was, to contact Google. The fixed it for me:

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for your time and patience, it is really appreciated.

This is to inform you that we enabled the cloud scheduler for the EU region. Please let me know if the wait step is still having issues. We will be glad to help you.

Best Regards,

AppSheet support team

Top Labels in this Space