Multiple Tables One View

Hello everyone,

I've been reading through your questions and answers and first let me say a big "Thank You!". Your posts are super helpful.

Currently I have multiple tables (various inspections) and I am hoping to have one view where the app user can select from those tables depending on what they are inspecting. So far, I haven't found a way to make this happen and wonder what you might suggest.

For a visual, I was hoping the user would have an inspection option in the menu and when they select it, it would offer them choices:

• Facility Inspection
  • Vehicle Inspection
  • Grounds Inspection
  • Etc.

Once they select their inspection, I'm hoping it sends them to a view for that particular inspection.

This list will grow over time. Putting all the inspections in one table could be an option except it seems to me a train wreck as some have 72 inspection points and others have 23 inspection points with very little cross over and everything in-between.

Anyone have any ideas on whether this is possible in AppSheet and, if so, the simplest way to build this out?

Solved Solved
0 1 62
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please take a look at this sample app Icon Main Menu from the help article Sample Apps Article

The sample app basically navigates to multiple table views from a main gallery view.

Please do read the app description under the Information option in the editor to understand how it matches your requirement.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Please take a look at this sample app Icon Main Menu from the help article Sample Apps Article

The sample app basically navigates to multiple table views from a main gallery view.

Please do read the app description under the Information option in the editor to understand how it matches your requirement.

Top Labels in this Space