Gen.AI Studio - Vision - Edit/Generate is still showing Request Access

Hi Everyone

I got approved and also email to the Google Trusted Tester program with my email id : (PII Removed by Staff),  as per the email that i received - i should be getting access to explore the Gen. AI Studio and App Builder interface - but its not the case it seems.

Whenever i go to Gen. AI Studio and Choose Vision and try to do any activities like Generate Image, Edit - it still shows me the Request Access link and it takes me to the Google Trusted Tester form where it asks for email ID which i have done already and got approved as well.

Anybody facing similar issue ?

Thanks
Saikiran

2 REPLIES 2

shanefeely
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SaiMadhavan - thanks for posting your question and I'm sorry your experiencing issues accessing GenAI Studio and App Builder. My name is Shane and I'm a Community Manager here at Google.

When you joined the Trusted Tester Program, I know that if approved they reach out for additional details and documentation (such as signing an NDA). Did you complete all the required steps?

Hi @shanefeely - thanks for the response - when i got into this i didn't remember getting any NDA form(s) and things apart from getting an email from Google Cloud that i got approved and now i will part of the community and can get access to tool/services.
Can you please send me that one my way so that i can complete those additional details.

Thanks for your help.