App Maker deprecated, customers steered to AppSheet

Google recently announced that we will be depreciating the platform App Maker on January 19th, 2021. You can read more about the official announcement on Goggleโ€™s Blog.

If you are a current App Maker customer or know someone who is, we highly recommend sharing this Action Advised document.

If youโ€™re discovering AppSheet for the first time because of this announcement, welcome! A great place to start learning more about AppSheet is this forum, but should you want more actionable information on learning this platform this post is a great place to start.

Should you have any questions or comments about this transition please let us know.

7 42 5,505
42 REPLIES 42

@Lwm you might want to reach out to sales@appsheet.com about this - or some other email

Thanks.

Itโ€™s very unfortunate because App Maker was a pretty good software and I used it with pleasure. But Appsheet seems to be even better. Iโ€™m glad I found it. It also has a lot of potential, so itโ€™s probably gonna become better with the new updates. Anyway, while searching for alternatives, Iโ€™ve found a couple of other apps with similar features. For example, Iโ€™ve been using a no-code desktop app builder for 2 months already, and it showed great results. I was able to create 3 different apps in a relatively small amount of time. And itโ€™s great when you donโ€™t have to mess with codes that much, but just working with the construction.