Coming Soon: AppSheet's Fresh New Look

carie

Hello everyone!
Just a heads up, now that AppSheet is a part of Google Cloud we’re freshening up our UI to better fit with the Google family of products

This new “Material” look will only affect colors, fonts, and icons. It’s still the same AppSheet under the hood! Here’s a sneak peak of what’s coming:

39 154 9,378
154 REPLIES 154

Great summary. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I like the change , bring it on.

Very nice!! If this is a preview for future UI enhancements to use in UX of appsheet, then I am even more excited.

That’s great!
I hope that new UI to be faster

Yes, @retailpartnercom — I really appreciate your pulling it all together.

Trying to neither raise hopes too much nor dash them :], we are making the UX investments in stages. The really good news is that now we finally have a small team of experienced UX designers who are ramping up on the product and starting to drive some really nice ideas. The caution is that we will do things in an incremental way. The first step here is largely about style (i.e. look) and not about substance (i.e. capabilities). And then we’ll keep tweaking/refining the style while we add/change some capabilities.

Can we get some notification of these changes as they happen, to forestall the inevitable questions and complaints?

Maybe a new topic posting all the changes in the 1 topic when they happen if they are small. Just a suggestion based off of @Steve’s suggestion

When are we expecting this change ?

I would assume in the next 2 weeks

Looks great
1)After this upgrade, please focus on Appsheet editor as well.
2) An ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) editor is very much required. This should improve establishing relationships among tables in an easier and effective manner.
3) While function is missing and is a required feature
4) Select function to collect data across multiple tables
Regards, Riaz

Hi @carie! Would you happen to have a timescale of when this is going to roll out? Thanks!

Yes wondering the same

carie

Hi @retailpartnercom and @Jonathan_S! Thank you so much for your patience. We’re so close, right now just finalizing the last few pages. We should start rolling out the new UI incrementally in the next few weeks!

We’ll have an announcement about it when the time comes. Excited to hear what you guys think!

Awsome

Sign me up

carie

Hi everyone! I have a few already signed up but if anyone in this thread is interested in becoming a beta-tester for our new Google UI rollout, please reply with your email and I’ll add you to the early-access list.

Thanks Steve! You’re on the list!

Hey Carie; i’d love to try it out.

Me, much apreciated

Me as well thank you!

Have a Wonderful Day! - Nick Barry RPC

Yes, please!

We are “Appsheet” team.
I assumed it will help your life you post a link to a simple appsheet app where the person who wish to be early tester/adopter of new UIs to register interst thorough the app!! I will help your life to pick up email address one by one through bunch of posts and threads …

In the meantime, I wish to test as well, koichi.tsuji@vendolasolutions.com

Thanks! We got you on the list!

Omg, you’re absolutely right (what was I thinking)

We have many more exciting things coming up, so I’ll definitely be more prepared next call for beta-testing. Thanks @tsuji_koichi

Hi Carie, Happy to give this a go!

felipe.engelberger@ug.uchile.cl please

Yes, please!!

YGY
Silver 1
Silver 1

please!

I’ll give it a go.

I’d be happy to give it a go. I’m interested in seeing how it lays outs. As despite running at 1920 x 1080 I still have to change the browser zoom to 66% to fit everything on

sign me please.

Sign me up please, thanks

Would love to participate

Please Add me on this Awesome List

Please add me too… Cheers…

carie

Thanks everyone who signed up for early access. We’re getting very close to rolling out the new UI (). Those of you who opted-in (^^ everyone who replied above) will be included in the first rollout. More information about that to come, stay tuned.

I’m closing sign-up for now. If you weren’t part of this upcoming launch, no worries, there will be plenty more opportunities in the near future! Thanks again!

Is very close in terms of days, weeks, or months