[RESOLVED] Appsheet.com outage affecting Editor and Apps - 502 error

The AppSheet team was made aware of an issue at 6:28 PM UTC that is causing Appsheet.com along with the editor and AppSheet creator apps to return a 502 error. 

The team is rolling back to the latest release at this moment. Service will be restored soon. 

7:03 PM UTC Update: The team is working on a manual fix for the issue as the rollback did not initially resolve the issue.

7:21 PM UTC Update: Some instances are beginning to come up now. This means some regions should be able to access Appsheet. Will post update once all are completed.

7:48 PM UTC Update: Issue Resolved. All instances have been restored in all regions. Please report here or AppSheet.com/Support/Contact if you're still experiencing any related issues.

39 41 3,112
41 REPLIES 41

Thanks for update on rollback. Please share ETA for issue resolution so that we can plan accordingly.

@Steve  Total outage was for 55 mins. Please share the RCA for this when its done from your end.

I've conveyed your request to Engineering. I'll do what I can to make it happen.

Thank you.

Following

Itยดs a BIG problemm

que pasa ??

Following

YGY
Silver 1
Silver 1

following

ยฟse solucionara pronto? :c

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The Engineering team is working hard to get this resolved. The problem is appears to be a little deeper than a problem with the usual daily release.

gracias por el informaciรณn. 

Hi Steve, do you have an Estimated time for the fix?

GRACIAS, guatemala se volvio a conectar los servidores.

Esta funcionando en India! Muchas gracias! ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks for updating us!! Following

Thank you for the update - following for updates on a resolution.

Looks like its working again here in Poland.

Tada!! It's back

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Service should be returning to normal.

Working in California again. That was fast. Thanks, team.

Working in BELGIUM

It's working now! ๐Ÿ˜

It's working here in Oman,

Thanks guys

Working in Spain

it's working  Brazil

Working in Mรฉxico

I also confirm Data Studio's AppSheet sources (that were also impacted) are now working. 

Thanks to the team for the quick action! Appreciated..

Despite the fact that I'm honestly surprised by such interventions during workdays. 

Brazil is ok!

ยกColombia estรก bien!

en Argentina se ha normalizado!

Thanks! Working now - Canada! 

Although it was obviously for an unfortunate reason, this is a great thread since it shows the parade of countries represented in the community. Pretty impressive!

๐ŸŒŽ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ

Why isn't AppSheet's status recorded in the Google Cloud Service Health page, even though there is an entry for it? Why isn't there an incident report? How am I supposed to evaluate AppSheet's platform stability (uptime) when making recommendations on No/Low Code platforms?

Good question! I've forwarded your comment on internally to hopefully stir some action.

Hi Steve, 

is Appsheet down now 26 august 2022?

Need updates please