Wanted: Testers for Video Capture on Android devices

Hi everyone,

AppSheet apps will soon support capturing and uploading short videos. Initially, this feature will only be available on Android devices; support for iOS devices will come later. The feature will initially not be available on desktop either.

We need testers! If you’re interested, please reply to this thread. Our team will follow up separately to ensure you meet the criteria for this test. Not everyone who opts in will be the right fit, but there will be other opportunities to participate.

Thank you,

The AppSheet Team

20 56 4,582
56 REPLIES 56

you can add me, it will be a great feature to our technical reports, I hope it’s not late

I’d love to be a beta tester for this feature.

I really need this feature, is the core of what I’m thinking of doing next.
ID: 4245417

I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks.

i really need this, would live to help.

is this dead or are you guys still working on it?

I'm willingly to test it out. Thanks
ID: 
4070598 bioelectricajd@gmail.com

Hello!

I would like to test it. Please contact me if it is possible.

Thanks!

Awesome, I was waiting for this feature 🙂

@Arthur_Rallu This is great, I am willing to test on both personal projects as well as Business. Thank you so much for opportunity. 

ID: 801538107 

ID: 1001239860 

With regards to being closed already, are future testers with this first come first replies only allowed in as some of us wake up on different timezones.. 

@Denzil_Snyman wrote:

With regards to being closed already

ICYMI: This request for testers was more than two years ago.

@dbaum you just made my day. Yesterday I was not my sharpest and today you helped my realize it. Thank you dbaum for enlightening me on my lapse of 2 years😆😂😂‌ how humbling it was in good laughter.... 

Obtén por mi por favor. Gracias

Will there be an option on the column/view to choose the default camera (front-facing or back) for capturing video? This is a really annoying issue with completing forms that capture photos. There are several posts about this already. If you do add the feature for video, maybe you can get two birds with one stone.

Willing here😀

Hello, Please ADD ME !!! I wanna be a BETA tester

Did this feature ever go anywhere?  Seems like there is a lot of support for it!!!

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Old post, but...it worth it for some use cases.

What about this feature? iIs it abandoned? @Arthur_Rallu