19May22 1428 Video column

19May22 I added a column (type Video) to an AppSheet app (sheet) then I regenerated the associated data table. Why doesn't the new column appear in my app?

Solved Solved
0 2 100
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

A column of type Video is only for presenting videos to the user--AppSheet does not support uploading video from the user. Consequently, as Video column will not be displayed in form views, and will only be displayed in other views if you've given the column a value by populating the data source directly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

A column of type Video is only for presenting videos to the user--AppSheet does not support uploading video from the user. Consequently, as Video column will not be displayed in form views, and will only be displayed in other views if you've given the column a value by populating the data source directly.

@Steve wrote:

21May22 0124 Thank you very much!

Top Labels in this Space