404 - error code message

We have an app with a 404 error code. The issue seems to be in an xlsx file which contains many tables. The file was removed from its location and later restored. The error is as follows: Unable to fetch app definition. Error: Data table 'Ped_Com' is not accessible due to: { "error": { "code": 404, "message": "File not found: 101FQqhel8l7wrwtNeO4prtgZ9PuGeuvu.", "errors": [ { "message": "File not found: 101FQqhel8l7wrwtNeO4prtgZ9PuGeuvu.", "domain": "global", "reason": "notFound", "location": "fileId", "locationType": "parameter" } ] } } .

1 5 291
5 REPLIES 5

Any chance you are using the Excel file and someone else or you has opened it directly, 

The file is only used as a table which received the information from a MS SQL database. It is never opened by anyone unless we enter to check where if the sync is in place. The only issue we noticed is that the file was sent to the recicle bin what caused the sync issue. Then we restored it but the error still exists.

Having the exact same issue right now. The file is there but Appsheet claims it's not.

I have the same issue. View data source is giving me the 404 eror mentioned in this chain. The file is there however appsheet cannot connect to it.

I got it working again by going into table settings and changing "Worksheet Name/Qualifier" to "- select a qualifier -" and then saving.

Top Labels in this Space