502 Server Error

Just starting the thread...

35 94 4,957
94 REPLIES 94

@EliK I've been using Appsheet since late 2016.  I would say, historically, not often...I "feel" like once a year, and that's just a SWAG, but it's a valid question...wondering if it has been more frequent since the google acquisition / replatforming effort?  

For perspective of my exposure to the platform, I support about 10 production apps at any given time.

Thanks!
mb

Thanks @MatthewDavid122 that's helpful.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The Engineering team is working hard to get this resolved. The problem is appears to be a little deeper than a problem with the usual daily release.

Please follow the official announcement:

[OUTAGE] Appsheet.com outage affecting Editor and ... - Google Cloud Community

Any estimates for the return time ?? causing severe impact here!

How severe?  in a scale from one to " f " this i am doing brick laying from now on.

HBT
Silver 4
Silver 4

Problem solved, working now.

From Baku/Azerbaijan

It's working now!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Service should be returning to normal.

Working for me now!

I still want to know how often this happens, if someone with more experience can share their recollections.

I've been here for two years, this is the first time I've seen it happen.

Not very often - and when it does, it's back up within an hour. 

Typically if it goes down, it's usually for 5-15 min; something longer like this is rare.

----------------------------------------------------------

Put it this way:  I've got telehealth medicine clients that rely on an AppSheet app for the literal working of their business - and we've been relying on AppSheet for nearly 1/2 a decade now.  Even though we've had a few bumps here and there, my clients have never thought about jumping ship to another platform

Hope it helps!

Thanks @MultiTech !

It looks like is working now

you can!

daniel_sanchez_0-1659036251229.png

๐Ÿ˜ฑ!!

daniel_sanchez_1-1659036312296.png

Top Labels in this Space