AM/PM not displaying

Hello.
I am using this formula in a virtual column:
TEXT([dataRegistro], "M/DD/YYYY H:MM AM/PM")
but when I display it in the details, the result is:
4/28/2023 3:52
Thus, it's missing the AM/PM part.

Update: Adding more info

davidPaiva_1-1683048711733.png

listaNumeroSequencial it's a list that is generate using the following formula:

SORT(
SELECT(
SEQUENCIAIS[dataRegistro] ,
AND(
[ano] = [_THISROW].[ano] ,
[laboratorio] = [_THISROW].[laboratorio]
)
)

Ano it's a number where the user pick a year, in all cases the year it's 2023. Laboratorio it's a ref to a list of text values.
And dataRegistro it's a dateTime, if you get the value of dataRegistro of one of the rows, you get:

davidPaiva_2-1683048938701.png

This is the date format used in my localization (Brazil) that is in my spreadsheet and in my table.

But for some reason when I get dataRegistro using a SORT(SELECT()) it's change the format.

To try to solve this, I get the dataRegistro and throw in a VC, like this:

TEXT([dataRegistro], "M/DD/YYYY H:MM AM/PM")
but the result is:
4/28/2023 3:02

0 4 1,105
4 REPLIES 4

FWIW, your expression (substituting for the column reference) works as expected when I test in the expression editor (see following screenshots). Maybe there's a conflicting locale setting somewhere (e.g., app table, data source, OS)?

You explicitly mention "when I display it in the details". I'm not sure what's meant by "in the details", but are you saying that the display is accurate in some parts of the app but not others?

dbaum_0-1682720799894.pngdbaum_1-1682720822524.png

dbaum_2-1682720841430.png

My localization on data source and OS are both brazilian, but I needed to use the AM/PM format because to be honest I don't know how to change how Appsheet treat a date data when you don't use TEXT() (in that case, it's a result of a SELECT() )
Then when I checked was the result, it was on that format "M/DD/YYYY H:MM AM/PM". That's why I need to force it, since in other hand when you get the date outside the select it is in a different format.

@davidPaiva wrote:

localization on data source and OS

Confirm the table's settings within the app as well.

@davidPaiva wrote:

how Appsheet treat a date data when you don't use TEXT() (in that case, it's a result of a SELECT() )

I don't understand. As is often the case in this community's conversations, if you share screenshots of relevant app settings, app behavior, and source data, it's more likely someone will be able to provide advice regarding your situation.

Added more info.

Top Labels in this Space