API Webhook is Editing new row instead of Creating new row

I have the action at Add but it is just editing the row that is already created in the new view instead of creating it. I have it set up the exact same in 4 different apps but this one seems to be the only one with issue. Would it not be an issue with the Workflow but something else?

Solved Solved
0 6 636
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

6 REPLIES 6

I think I ran into this the other day. I think my key column wasnโ€™t initializing with uniqueidโ€ฆ

Alright you were right yeah I had forgot to created a Key for the new view itself so it was using the reference one. Now the issue I have is that it is creating 1-3 rows every time. I know it is the workflow since I have the same workflow 3 times. I disabled 2 of them and tested it and it worked so how would I combine the 3?

Just like:

[_THISROW_BEFORE].[LocID] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[LocID],
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Employee] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[Employee],
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[SLocID] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[SLocID]

Correct?

Looks like you just need one workflow with an AND in front of the three conditions you have.

It is showing that the expression would work but it is not firing correctly. Now whenever there is an edit to the LocID it works fine but if you make an edit to the other two it wonโ€™t create another row.

AND([_THISROW_BEFORE].[LocID] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[LocID],
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Employee] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[Employee],
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[SLocID] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[SLocID])

Do you need And or OR or both?

@Lynn, I believe OR would work for @Ryan_Callister

Top Labels in this Space