API to two-SMS communication software Hi the...

API to two-SMS communication software

Hi there, I am looking to automatically create SMS messages based on data in my App, which would be the first SMS message from a flow of automatic two-way communication. Software that makes this automatic two-way communication possible are e.g. TextIt and Telerivet. Does anyone here knows how to integrate the two, or is familiar with other SMS software in which this would be possible? Goal is to start a SMS flow with custom data variables in it without having to leave the App. If anyone can help that would be awesome!

0 4 861
4 REPLIES 4

@Thomas_HULSMAN you can also check www.twilio.com Provided you get a dedicated gsm number from them, 2-way comm is possible with Twilio API twilio.com - Twilio Twilio twilio.com

@Levent_KULACOGLU thanks for the suggestion. Should have mentioned that I am operating in Africa and Twilio unfortunately is not available for service here! The software I mentioned, TextIt and Telerivet have the possibility to make use of a local Android phone which acts as a gateway in sending and receiving messages, that is the easiest solution for now here.

@Thomas_HULSMAN then you can achieve that with Google Apps Script, deploying it as a web-app and use its published URL as an endpoint in a Webhook Workflow which will make an API call to TextIt and Telerivet if they provide a RESTful API service

@Thomas_HULSMAN

You may want to investigate using Zapier. It works with both AppSheet and TextIt. See help.appsheet.com - Connect a Zapier โ€œZAPโ€ to Your App

Connect a Zapier โ€œZAPโ€ to Your App help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space