APP SHEET IMAGE 404

Is there any solution to this problem, I've seen many questions, related to my problem and it still happens again and again. What process should I do in order to retrieve my images back to the app

Solved Solved
0 1 140
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The image is saved to your data source.. let's assume it's Google Drive. If the data source/spreadsheet is in folder Root > appsheet > data > AppName-1234567, and you have saved the image without any aditional settings, it's probably saved to "Images" subfolder. Then your image file is saved to gSheet as Images/KeyValue.ColumnName.Timestamp.png.

If you have moved either your gSheet or the folder where the image is saved, the relative path is not the same anyore and that's why the app can't find it. The saved file name and path needs to be related to your folder where the gSheet is. If you move the gSheet, you need to move the Images folder as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

The image is saved to your data source.. let's assume it's Google Drive. If the data source/spreadsheet is in folder Root > appsheet > data > AppName-1234567, and you have saved the image without any aditional settings, it's probably saved to "Images" subfolder. Then your image file is saved to gSheet as Images/KeyValue.ColumnName.Timestamp.png.

If you have moved either your gSheet or the folder where the image is saved, the relative path is not the same anyore and that's why the app can't find it. The saved file name and path needs to be related to your folder where the gSheet is. If you move the gSheet, you need to move the Images folder as well.

Top Labels in this Space