APP did not load

One of my user keep geeting this message, I have reconnect the table source again, and delete that user and add that user back to the whitelist, nothing seem to work, what should I do?

0 9 586
9 REPLIES 9

If they are trying to use it on their phone, and assuming it works for everyone else. Get them to use the URL link. If that works its their phone. Most likely culprit is they donโ€™t have enough storage.

Simon@1minManager.com

@1minManager Thank you Simon, now all of my users gets this message, Iโ€™m the only person can access it, which Iโ€™m using admin account. any thoughts?

Hi, is it possible that you are using your app with the access mode as โ€œAs app userโ€?

@Aleksi I check access mode has yes itโ€™s โ€œAs app userโ€.
When the user use browser to run has no problem, just the mobile part itโ€™s not working, could it be the reason that I move the source file to new location? But I did reconnect the table and regenerate the table.

If you donโ€™t have special demands using the app โ€œAs app userโ€, change it to โ€œAs app creatorโ€ and it will probably work. Check the difference from this artcleโ€ฆ

@Aleksi Thank You again Aleksi, I donโ€™t know what went wrong, as I have changed to โ€œas App Creatorโ€. So, What I did was to โ€œDelete Itโ€ and rewrite the APP again. Thanks you!

Are you saying that when you changed the option to โ€œAs app creatorโ€, it broke your app?

@Aleksi Iโ€™m not sure which action I told broke down, set โ€œAs App Userโ€ or moving the source data to different fold and reconnect

Okay thanks

Top Labels in this Space