APP expense

Hello to all!!!
I have a little problem, I created an application for my monthly expenses,
the entry of expense data is made by two different people.
so I created a “total” view that gives me both people’s expense totals.
In this view, how can I see only the expenses of the current month? and not those of the past months?
Thanks

Solved Solved
0 6 197
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try this as your slice row filter expression:

(EOMONTH([date-from-row], 0) = EOMONTH(TODAY(), 0))

Replace date-from-row with the name of the column that contains the date for each row.

The EOMONTH() function calculates the date of the last day of the month represented by the given date. If the date from the row and today’s date both produce the same last-day-of-the-month date, they’re both in the same month.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Also. It would make sense to have just one table and an extra column/field called ‘user’ that logs the USEREMAIL() or something like that

Thanks a lot for your reply, if i create a slice view, what formula i have to do insert for see only date of current month?

It depends on what “current month” means to you.
For example, I almost always show data that’s 28 or 30 days old. That’s my “month”.
But, you could also show the data that is inside the month as of what the calendar says.
Check this

sorry but i still don’t understand, i tried to look at the links but i can’t understand.
for example, when the month of December arrives, I want to view only the data that I entered in December and no longer those of November

Try this as your slice row filter expression:

(EOMONTH([date-from-row], 0) = EOMONTH(TODAY(), 0))

Replace date-from-row with the name of the column that contains the date for each row.

The EOMONTH() function calculates the date of the last day of the month represented by the given date. If the date from the row and today’s date both produce the same last-day-of-the-month date, they’re both in the same month.

PERFECT!!!
Thanks a lot!!

Top Labels in this Space