APPSHEET ACCESS

Hello,

I had a quick question regarding getting access to APPSHEET. According to my co-workers with APPSHEET access, they informed me that I need to complete a "mandatory" training, which upon completion, will give me access to the program. Can anyone point me to the right direction on this matter? I would like to start learning the program however so far I have not seen any free training for Access. Thank you!

Solved Solved
0 3 190
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not aware of this being an Appsheet thing. I do vaguely remember that there was a guided 'tour' the very first time I accessed Appsheet, but that was about 2-3 years ago. I do know that I automatically have access through my work's Google Workspace subscription, even have it as an integrated item through Google Sheets under the 'Extensions' tab. I also know that my company Google Administrator can turn Appsheet on/off within their administrative functions though. Hoping someone else on here maybe has better insight than myself.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

This sounds like maybe the company you work for has a training requirement before they give you access through your work login to Appsheet. I would ask your co-workers on more details or go to your supervisor and/or your company technology department about these specifics.

Sounds good, I was under the impression that this was a Appsheet thing. Thank you!

I'm not aware of this being an Appsheet thing. I do vaguely remember that there was a guided 'tour' the very first time I accessed Appsheet, but that was about 2-3 years ago. I do know that I automatically have access through my work's Google Workspace subscription, even have it as an integrated item through Google Sheets under the 'Extensions' tab. I also know that my company Google Administrator can turn Appsheet on/off within their administrative functions though. Hoping someone else on here maybe has better insight than myself.

Top Labels in this Space