Account issues - blocked

Hello,

My account is being blocked. It’s saying we need a Pro plan but I don’t have any Workflow or Report rules. I deleted them.

What am I missed!!?

We really need to be able to use the app for our company! Please respond so we can figure this out ASAP!

Thanks,
Miranda

0 7 273
7 REPLIES 7

Go to this page in the editor to find your plan requirements:

And the feature per plan-type here:

PRO vs PREMIUM is not just about Workflows and Reports.

Ok, so I took a screenshot of what it said.

I don’t understand, we have always had user sign-in for years and years. Never had a problem. Now all the sudden we can’t do that??? Not really sure what Publisher Pro is. We have always been on a Premium plan.

Please someone explain?3X_0_2_02de8084a86f073e00032f6b1f98ebe911e64f17.png

That page shows you are fine for either Premium or Pro. If you made a change to the app since it became blocked, it takes a little while before it “resets” and becomes unblocked. You may want to contact support@appsheet.com to get it unblocked faster.

Publisher_pro is the public app plan, the $50/month for any number of users, but no sign in. Since your app is setup to have user sign-ins, that is why this page is showing that plan is not allowed. From your description, you should not be concerned about that.

hi there,

I had this when I tried to launch my app.

After being unable to navigate the Appsheet routemap to deploying my app for ‘personal use’ I switched personal use off and deployed my app on Publisher Pro. This means paying $50 a month for people to access your app as a reference only public app that was read only.

I do not understand all their terms (in corporate dashboard I can not understand a thing, Just words and charts, no context. Unfathomable) but to sign in and interactive with your app, I believe they need you to buy a license per user at $5 each for each person to interact with your app (upload pics, write stuff in etc).

Not sure if any help but I empathise with the time and attention Appsheet want from us to use their platform.

Best regards

Sophie

Hi Miranda, did you find the reason and your apps are working again?

Hey Aleksi, thanks for checking in. It seems to be working now! Weird. Must have just been some lag time.

Many thanks!
Miranda

Good to hear!

Top Labels in this Space