Action ADD Behavior, Only if this condition is true

I would like to create a Valid expression for the field Condition for action Add (Yes/No), where if all the values โ€‹โ€‹of another table, column state ,match YES based on the relative ID then the result is Yes Otherwise NO, Thanks.

0 9 470
9 REPLIES 9

"orders" table
columns
Order_ID

Order_IDplus

Customer_ID

"Order_Status" table

columns
ID_Status_Orders

Order_ID

Order_IDplus

Customer_ID

Active Order

The expression should be as follows: If in the Order Status Table, Active Order column all rows are = a Yes in Reference to the value of the Order_ID plus column then "YES" otherwise "NO"

Please confirm : It sounds that "Orders " table is parent and "Order_Status"  table is the child table. Is it correct?

Which table's "Add" action you wish to hide -"Orders" or "Order_Status"

Please confirm : It sounds that "Orders " table is parent and "Order_Status"  table is the child table. Is it correct?

yess

BOTH

@Fabio_T wrote:

BOTH

Are you sure that you wish to stop adding records to the parent table also? This sounds a bit odd. This will mean unless a an order's all children have certain status, the user cannot create another Order on the parent table?

sure, if the order status of all the lines of that particular order are active, the order is closed

But the add action is not on a single row (it is not a row level action) . Hiding it will prevent you from adding new order rows. Please clarify. You can make it work to add more to the child table through another technique.

I have a parent "contract" table which has a child table called "orders" and the "orders" table has a child table called orders status; if the "order status" lines that refer to both the "orders" table and the "Contracts" table have the value "YES" and are therefore completed based on the "ID_Ordineplus" value, I no longer need to add more.

Fabio_T_0-1669307394719.png

I have the same issue, has you solved it?

You should hide the subtable you are adding to and use a read-only slice,

Top Labels in this Space