Action Not Showing - Help Needed :)

I added an action today to launch a form using a LINKTOFORM() action. The button shows until i add some conditions. What is throwing me is, i had it working for a little while, made a minor change, then it broke. I have deleted and rebuilt the action a few times and i am no longer able to get it to work. Long story short, i need another set of eyes to help me figure out what i am missing...

So here's the action:AddKCCPatient_Action.png
as you can see, i have a condition to only show if the view is "KCC Patients", which i copy/pasted because at least one of us has dyslexia....  That view is a deck view that shows two different views based on slices.

SliceActions.png

and based on the slice action that i have added, i expect there to be a large button at the lower left of the screen shown on the right.

What the heck am i missing?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 3 137
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your LINKTOFORM() sounds a little weird. Try to use LINKTOFORM("KCC Patients Form","KCC",TRUE)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Your LINKTOFORM() sounds a little weird. Try to use LINKTOFORM("KCC Patients Form","KCC",TRUE)

that was it, thank you. I guess it was late in the day and i simply was not paying attention. Looks like the button didn't show because despite somehow passing the syntax check, the function was simply written incorrectly.

You're welcome!

Top Labels in this Space