Action after form saving and synchronized

Hello everyone, I hope for your help.

After filling out a form and taking a photo, I need to send it on Whatsapp. I managed to create the action to submit the relative link to open the image, but since the form has not yet been saved, the message contains a link that does not link to any image. I would like the action to be triggered after saving the form, ie after a few seconds (Sync) and not immediately. How do I set a timer (for example 10 seconds) and then have the action triggered?

0 1 117
1 REPLY 1

I assume you are currently triggering automation on adding new row event and encountering this problem.

On form save event, you fire action to change the column value ([Trigger] - number type, initial value set to 0) to increment by 1. Then use this data change even to trigger to send webhook by automation.

If it is possible your user  to edit this row through the form view, then you add virtual column to this table with app formula In([_thisrow], YourTable[Key]). Your action above (to increment number by one) is set to trigger if this vc column returns FALSE. Then the action wont fire when the user edit record, but fired only when new row is added through the same form.

Top Labels in this Space