Action button

Hei
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Hello everyone, can someone help me?

I created the "Complete" action button but I want to place it in the "Related List Contents" table view and not inside each item as it appears in the photo.

I know that with other views like Card it does give me the option of the buttons of action, but it is that this table view is the one that is more subtle for me.

Does anyone know any solution?

Thank you so much

2023-02-16 (3).png2023-02-16 (2).png

Solved Solved
0 3 124
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To put a button here:

Steve_0-1676563955171.png

You'll need to configure an action with a prominence of Display inline and attach it to a column included in the table:

Steve_1-1676564154923.png

With such an action configured, the action's button will replace the column's value entirely in the inline table view, so choose a column that does not have a value you care to display in the inline table view (you may even want to add a new virtual column just for this button).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

So you need to create a "execute an action on a set of rows" that displays in the parent table but then calls the action that you've already created.

Simon, 1minManager.com

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To put a button here:

Steve_0-1676563955171.png

You'll need to configure an action with a prominence of Display inline and attach it to a column included in the table:

Steve_1-1676564154923.png

With such an action configured, the action's button will replace the column's value entirely in the inline table view, so choose a column that does not have a value you care to display in the inline table view (you may even want to add a new virtual column just for this button).

Thank you very much Steve,  a simple explanation for me that I have no experience in this, I appreciate it a lot!

Top Labels in this Space