Action confirmation options

Hello,

I don’t get why does Appsheet uses the action name as an option in the action’s confirmation message and why the other option is fixed to “NO”? do they expect us to name all of our displayed actions as “YES”!!!

MOREOVER I DON’T GET WHY APPSHEET SHOWS THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE’S OPTIONS IN CAPITAL LETTERS. THIS IS UGLY AND ANNOYING AS IF THE APP WERE SHOUTING AT THE USER.

ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN’T USE TWO WORDS OR EVEN ONE LONG WORD BECAUSE OF THIS CAPITALIZATION TAKING A LARGER SPACE, SPLITTING THE OPTION IN TWO UNREADABLE LINES OR OVERLAPPING THE TWO OPTIONS TOGETHER.

Is there a workaround please? Thank you!

P.S. Discourse won’t let me capitalize the topic’s title. Smart!

1 4 94
4 REPLIES 4

Pls check this out

Thanks much! Unfortunately it doesn’t help. I already have localization to another language. Also, this will have a universal effect of all NOs in the application not just one action.

The most annoying is the use of the action name in the confirmation message, as if they were interchangeable, what a terrible idea. AND THESE UNFORTUNATE CAPITALS.

I suggest you use some expression instead of directly changing the text so that the change is made only for that particular view. U can use If(context(“view”)=“name of view”,“custom txt”,“No”)

If you do this then you can change the NO for any particular view alone.

That will be a long expression, but yes this would work, I guess I’ll have to use it then.

Thanks for your help!

Top Labels in this Space