Action > Behavior > Condition > for confirmation Pop up

Hi All,

I am trying to show the confirmation Pop up in the Behavior > Action > Behavior Section.

Current screenshot : Its good!! i am getting the popup with the message.

But i need a formula to show this pop up only if user dont have any data in that View ( i have Multiple views )

Guide me Please. Thanks

0 8 1,008
8 REPLIES 8

Are you using a slice for this โ€œviewโ€?

Yes June,

i am using slice view

You can use an expression in Only if this condition is true property

Levent Could you help me with the expressionโ€ฆ

@AUXWORK
I have no idea how you slice or filter your data as per user, but something like this might help. Please edit the expression as necessary and as it fits to your schema:

AND(
    CONTEXT("View") = "Your_View_Name_Here",
    COUNT(SELECT(TableName[Key], USEREMAIL() = [Email])) > 0
)

@AUXWORK

The word Datum is the singular form but instead of pluralizing the word as Datums, itโ€™s pluralized as Data, thus Datas is grammatically incorrect. Same applies to the word Criteria: Criterion (sl) / Criteria (pl). Just a sweet reminderโ€ฆ

Yup thanksโ€ฆ that just a Dummy Contentโ€ฆ

Leventโ€ฆ
you are almost close, CONTEXT and SELECT expression is goodโ€ฆ but i am not sure about the COUNT included in this expressionโ€ฆ

My be i am not saying it properlyโ€ฆ check if this image helps.

@AUXWORK
You donโ€™t have the chance to suppress the confirmation message as per conditional rule unfortunately. The most suitable approach will be having 2 identical actions: one with a confirmation message taking the user to another view to enter data, and one without a confitmation message taking the user to selected view. I presume your main table is a Gallery View, am I right? So you need to set a proper expression for the Gallery Viewโ€™s row selected property.

Assuming that you can create the COUNT() expression easily for the Related Data part (as I have no any information about your tables, references, table schema etc.), your expression might be like this:

IF(
    COUNT(SELECT(......)) > 0,
    LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("View2", {Your_Filter_Condition_Here}), //This action is wo/Confirmation Msg
    LINKTOFORM("Form_UX_Name_To_Which_User_Is_Expected_To_Record_Data","KeyColumnName",UNIQUEDID()) //This action is w/Confirmation Msg
)

Hope it helps now.

Top Labels in this Space