Action not performing all tasks

Hello all,

I am having an issue with one of our apps.  We use this same concept in many of our more complicated apps with many workflow levels.  Here is the situation:  Upon submitting a new Customer Request, based on a certain customer type, it routes the approvals to the Customer Service Manager (CSM). Once the CSM approves the request, and depending on the customer type, the request gets routed to the Sales Director for that person's approval.  I am performing three things in the Action upon approval of the CSM:  The parts that you cannot see the detail are explained below:

PJMatelli_0-1653416291767.png

This is the form status (it works):

PJMatelli_1-1653416332468.png

This is the next approver (does not work):

PJMatelli_2-1653416372103.png

The CSM Stamp works as well.

This is the structure of the SalesDirector table-I am pretty sure all is right with the world here.  This has worked in the past (the CSM Approval level was recently added to the workflows).

PJMatelli_3-1653416414932.png

I can't seem to understand why 2 of the actions are working and the middle one is not.  Like I said, we use this same process in many other apps as well as other actions in this app. 

Any thoughts/ideas/fixes are greatly appreciated.

TIA - Paula

Solved Solved
0 4 122
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I figured it out...it is working, I had another action that ran clearing out the Next Approver.  All good!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I figured it out...it is working, I had another action that ran clearing out the Next Approver.  All good!

@PJMatelli Which View is being used for the approver's dashboard? Is it List or Card?

It is a Table view.

@PJMatelli 

Can we achieve this in the card view dashboard? 

I have an app where the approver has 3 options. Approve/Reject/Request more info. and all these happen via a card view. I have grouped all the pending requests as active. Now I want to create another group in the same view, which will contain requests where more information is requested by the approver

amrit_0-1683798702761.png

Top Labels in this Space