Action on a Slice Table

I have a Sliced Table named “Delivery” from the Table “Transaction” based on a column’s condition [Status] = In Delivery, and an Action is triggered on this Sliced Table to change the [Status] to Delivered.

What I wanted to do is to have a filtered table to filter out all delivery transactions with [Status] = In Delivery. User will have to press “Received” button and change the [Status] to Delivered. When [Status] is change to Delivered, a workflow will be triggered to update those Item locations accordingly by copying the latest delivery transaction.

However, a problem will appear: While the Action is being triggered, an error would show:
"Errors": "Error: ‘Execute an Action on a Set of Rows’ Data action ’ ‘Update Item Location’ for table 'Transaction failed with exception ReadRow failed because row having key ‘09/24/2020 13:35:43’ not found in table ‘Delivery’. ",

From my understanding, after the [Status] is changed, it no longer shows on the “Delivery” Slice Table, so the Action cannot be executed. What can I do?

0 8 439
8 REPLIES 8

Why don’t you use the original table as a reference rather than the slice?

Actually, I don’t even know how I’ve selected the Slice. I don’t see it anywhere in the Workflow or Action. I don’t think I can select the Slice Table there?

Where else could I possibly select a Slice Table for the workflow or action?

You can find that Reference table option from the “Execute an Action on a Set of Rows” action’s definition.

I don’t see the Sliced Table being selectable there

What is your account ID and app & Wokflow name if I check the app directly?

Account ID: 831910
App: 機械調動系統_V2 (Sorry it’s in Chinese)
Workflow name: Update Item Location
Action Name: Update Item Location

If I understood your Chinese table and column names correctly, you are trying to read key values from a table/column with the SPLIT([編號], ", "). Please read correct list with a SELECT() expression. Something like…

SELECT( 項目[編號],IN([編號],[_THISROW].[編號]))

I seem to still receiving that error about the action being executed on a slice table. How do I change that?

Top Labels in this Space