Action to Edit Row on Referenced Table

need some help with an approach to solve a problem.

I have an action, "Add Dialysis Schedule," that triggers a link to form action with some pre-filled data from the currently viewed patient record. The following screenshot is not real patient data:

Screenshot 2022-10-10 17.04.21.png

What i would like is for the "Add Dialysis Schedule" button to only show if there is no dialysis schedule for the patient. That part is easy. I can filter its visibility based on ISNOTBLANK([Dialysis Schedule])

Where i need help is, i only want it to be possible for a patient to have one dialysis schedule, and I would like to create a new action/button that says "Edit Dialysis Schedule" that opens the referenced row in its form view for editing.

Little help?

Solved Solved
0 2 93
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Since you are using your own "Add Dialysis Schedule" button on the Detail view, you can simply disable the system Add button altogether to prevent any possibility of additional adds on that table.

Setup the Edit button similar to the below:

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 7.34.22 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Since you are using your own "Add Dialysis Schedule" button on the Detail view, you can simply disable the system Add button altogether to prevent any possibility of additional adds on that table.

Setup the Edit button similar to the below:

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 7.34.22 PM.png

thank you so much for the assistance with this!

Top Labels in this Space