Action to export csv question

I have a table view for primary screen, i want to create an action button that able to export selected column value to csv so i create a table view slice under reference view type. After that i created 3 hidden action and 1 appear action as button, actions detail as below,

Hidden action A = Navigate to slice view

Hidden action B = Export this table view to CSV

Hidden action C = Navigate slice view back to my primary view

Action D(Appeared as button) = Execute all the above actions

Theoretically once i click on that action D button it should able to export the slice view CSV, but this action D is stopped after navigate to slice view. I tries to make all of the action appear on screen and then click to testing them on both of my screen view, export action is able to export my primary table view and table view slice csv, another 2 navigate action is also working well.

My objective is i want to filter selected column from my primary table view to table view slice, and then export the table view slice to csv and then return to my primary view screen, i wish to make it by clicking on 1 action button only on my primary view screen.

Any appsheeter have suggestion/solution for this? Appreciate for any suggestion.

Solved Solved
0 4 225
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As mentioned, in any group actions, the actions after any navigation action do not execute.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Yes , in a group action, no actions will perform after navigation action. So once your action A has performed, the subsequent actions will not execute.

Group action majority is working well for another type combination action, but for export csv action seem cant work, unless i put it as 1st action

As mentioned, in any group actions, the actions after any navigation action do not execute.

thanks for explaination, look like i only can use another tricky way to make it by appscript method

Top Labels in this Space