Action which open an url doesn't work anymore

Hello,

After three weeks without editing the app, I needed to add an action to open a drive by using a button.

I have already done it for a lot of rows before and it worked well, but today it seems that something doesn't work. I duplicated an action I've already done, I only needed for change the condition, and that didn't appear in the app, so I tried to only duplicate without changing anything, but only the former action appear but the new action does not.

has anything changed about HYPERLINK expression, URL, or actions?

Solved Solved
0 7 261
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Is the action missing from your slice config?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Nothing has changed that I know of. Why don't you show what you have, what works, and what doesn't?

Here the action that doesn't work:

pb appsheet.jpg
I usedpb appsheet 2.jpg
I used the same method for action you can see as eye button on the left:
Action : external go to a website
Expression: HYPERLINK("driveURL", "Name")
Prominence: display inline
Display: nothing important
Behaviour: [Ref XXX] = "XXX126"
When i test behaviour, it is detected, ref XXX126 is set on "yes", other refs are set on "no".
My issue is that the button which should be a scroll doesn't appear at all (where i set the red cross).
Hope it's clarifying my issue, I can't provide better screen info, some more sensitive info.

You shouldn't be using HYPERLINK() in such an action, you only need to put the URL.

Okay,

That worked until now, i will try without "HYPERLINK" expression.
Thanks for your answer

It still doesn't work, button does not appear

Is the action missing from your slice config?

Oh okay, i never noticed that there was an option to add action to slice config.
Sorry for this, and thanks for your answer.
This topic can be closed and delete too

Top Labels in this Space