Actions Send email - Send Message

Hi,

I wanted to put two alert on my app. When users insert a specific value in a field I want app to send an Email, when they put another value I  would like app to send me a text message ... I dont' maage to have them working ... I might miss some point.

Actually I would like both action to be automatic and not visible to users.

andreagiordano_0-1675882630602.png

Only if [Indicatore Serbatoio benzina]="value"

andreagiordano_1-1675882660854.png

Only if [Indicatore Serbatoio benzina]="value"

Solved Solved
0 5 345
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Only to the owner of the app.

If you do not want the user to know that email is sent, then isn't this what you want?

If you want to send email to someone other than the owner, using the email system's automated forward function may be an alternative.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You can create a bot on Data Change where you can specify a condition based on the content of a field to fire a message sending action.

See help document for more details.

๐Ÿค”I think this is what I did .. maybe i was expecting the thing to work automatically. But then I have seen in some view the buttons for this and now I can't find it anymore ... I'm confused.

Is it possible to have the message and email sent without the user knowing it? 

You do not need to create actions to send email.

A bot sends email without the user's knowledge.

I also understood that cannot send email with a free plan ๐Ÿ™„ 

Only to the owner of the app.

If you do not want the user to know that email is sent, then isn't this what you want?

If you want to send email to someone other than the owner, using the email system's automated forward function may be an alternative.

Top Labels in this Space