Add Background image to branding whilst not app owner

Is there anyway to add/change a background image to the branding without being the App owner?  Seems a really dumb thing you can't do this with just "Edit Definition" permissions

0 2 60
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think so.  I believe the thought here is that the available data AND anything that could impact the "brand"/business image should ultimately be controlled by the App Owner. 

I have complained about this to AppSheet.  I recognize the need for oversight by the App Owner but in many cases the App Owner wants/needs to place that trust in a co-author.  I have requested that an explicit setting be added within the app to give complete control to specified co-authors.  I don't remember if I added this as a Feature Idea - it probably should be if not already there.

@WillowMobileSys yeah its dumb.  We've got permission to do numerous things that would brick the app.  But we need to be stopped from adding a new background image 🤔

Not sure if you saw it but I've DM'd you for a potential meeting.  Part of that is to discuss how us as Devs might be able to open up a channel to Google to submit bugs and change requests.  Have a read and let me know 🙂

Top Labels in this Space