Add Blank Lines to Invoice.pdf

I have created an invoice in the form of a PDF file using automation. The problem is that I want 10 lines in one report sheet. If the invoice results only have 2 lines then I want the other 8 lines in the form of empty lines only so that the result remains 10 lines. After that, the sub total will appear. what are the steps to make it?

Solved Solved
0 9 227
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Aleksi, the formula you have provided is working and I think it is enough for me

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Are you using a Start: & End expression to bring the lines? 

Yes, I'm using a star:&End.

In column "No", I Write : <<Start: [Related DBJADIs By NO PACKING]>><<COUNT(SELECT(dbjadi[ID],AND([NO PACKING]=[NO PACKING],[_ROWNUMBER]<=[_THISROW-1].[_ROWNUMBER])))>>. In column "Packing", I Write : <<[QTYPACKING]>><<End>>

Little bit complex but doable with many ways, for example something like this. Though if you are using the same table as this sample, you ned to have min 10 rows in the child table. Another way is to use totally different table that you know there are always min 10 rows.

AleksiAlkio_1-1694760098205.png

Nice one Aleksi.

@AleksiAlkio 

I like this trick.  Smart and efficient.

thanks .

THIS FORMULA WORKS BUT THE CHILD TABLE ONLY CONTAINS 5 ROWS SO ONLY 5 ROWS APPEAR. CAN YOU EXPLAIN OTHER EXAMPLES OF FORMULA TAKEN FROM DIFFERENT TABLES AS YOU MENTIONED?

Need to find a sample.. little bit more complex.

Thank you Aleksi, the formula you have provided is working and I think it is enough for me

Okay good ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space