Add button for users to allow input new data in next row on same table

Hi everyone,
I am new here and its my first query so please bare with me for my stupid question :-),

I am developing an observation app where user has to visit one site and submit his observations, number of observations could be vary site to site and on every visit, i want to give an option to user for adding new observation which will add into next row with same site ID. my idea is as user finish his first observation he can see a button (add another observation) which will open the same blank form for adding new data and this process will repeat until he finishes his all observations which could be 7 or 15 or 20 or any number of observation. 

i will appreciate if community can guide me on this.

Thanks
MKZ

0 2 106
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @DV19 !

It sounds like what you want is an action button of a type "go to another view in this app".

You can then use the LINKTOFORM() expression to prefill the data fields you want, such as defining which observation site it is associated with. 

Good luck! 

Thanks Elik, yes you are right i want an action button which will open the same blank table to enter new data, currently i am working on your idea of LINKTOFORM(), lets see if its work ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space