Add data in table when specific value is selected

Hello everyone,
I am building a maintenance tool and one of the form is made of different sections where the user have to select (by clicking on buttons from enumlist) what has been done and/or report during the maintenance. (see screenshot below).
The user is allowed to select several options at a time which is great for reporting purpose.
In addition to that, I would like that every single time โ€œDรฉfautโ€ button is selected by the user, the specific section for which โ€œdรฉfautโ€ has been selected, to be stored in a given column.

Do you have any idea how to proceed?

Thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
0 9 294
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You are probably looking a formula as IFS(IN(โ€œDefautโ€,[Moto-reducteur]),โ€œMoto-reducteurโ€)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

So, do you want to show another column when the โ€œDรฉfautโ€ is pressed? Is it right after that section?

Hello Aleksi, Sorry for the late answer.
Yes, exactly. I want to fill another column each time the โ€œDรฉfautโ€ is pressed. Let me show you some example.

In this example, the user have performed the maintenance of an equipment and have filled the form as shown below:

This data is stored in the drive, as follow (this is great, since I need this info for reporting purpose).

IMAGE 2

In addition, I would like to have several columns at the end of my table listing the section for which โ€œdรฉfautโ€ was pressed (please see below).

IMAGE 3

For your info, there are 69 inspection points (sections) to be checked and we did not foresee more than 10 โ€œdรฉfautโ€ (issues) per maintenance. So I have added 10 columns โ€œDรฉfautXโ€ at the end on my table (line).

If the only solution is to have a column right after each section, why not, but I try to reduce as much as possible the number of columns.

Thanks q lot four your support,

Hope it is more clear.

Yoann

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3

You are probably looking a formula as IFS(IN(โ€œDefautโ€,[Moto-reducteur]),โ€œMoto-reducteurโ€)

Thanks. I will try this out. Is there a way to avoid doing this for every single column? The best, will be to be able to do that for a bunch of columns. Thanks again for your support.

Nope.

Thanks for your support Steve, Aleksi. I have finally decided to use IFS(IN(โ€ฆ)) expression. This requires several additional columns but the saving and syncing time remains acceptable.

Have you thought to add them all in one column?

Top Labels in this Space