Add data source and auth domain problem in appsheet

hi dear, i want to ask some question with appsheet.

1. why i can’t add data source. when i click button. display warning like this “Use this section to configure additional data sources for your account. This is a feature available to Premium/Plus and Pro subscription plans. Data from multiple sources (eg: from Google Drive and Dropbox) can be used together in the same app.” even though using an enterprise plus license
    image — ImgBB

2. why i can’t add auth domain? in this page display warning like this “Most features are only available to Enterprise customers. Learn More” even though using an enterprise plus license
    image — ImgBB note:

this screenshoot from my client his use appsheet enterprise license

thanks

0 6 137
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please embed your screenshots into your post directly so that we don’t have to go to another web site to view them.

hi dear, i want to ask some question with appsheet.

why i can’t add data source. when i click button. display warning like this “Use this section to configure additional data sources for your account. This is a feature available to Premium/Plus and Pro subscription plans. Data from multiple sources (eg: from Google Drive and Dropbox) can be used together in the same app.” even though using an enterprise plus license

why i can’t add auth domain? in this page display warning like this “Most features are only available to Enterprise customers. Learn More” even though using an enterprise plus license

this screenshoot from my client his use appsheet enterprise license

thanks

Thank you for embedding the screenshots. I would guess there is a problem with your account that is beyond our ability to troubleshot here in the community. Please contact Support for help with this.

hi dear,
Yesterday I contacted support, so I sent an email to the appsheet, but I was advised to open a thread on the appsheet forum. can you help me?
send mail screenshoot:

send ticket screenshoot:

I’ve asked Support to resume working with you.

Attn @Srikanth_Nadimpally

thanks for the information, I will wait for the next support

Top Labels in this Space