Add data to a related table after CSV update

hello,

Good Day

If i have a inventory database that have to be updated regularly, how can i make a list with the new elements, i need this info because in the same aplication i have another table  (table B) with the same inventory data but it have photos and some other info, the first table (table A) have 80 columns and 43000 rows,  the second table must have the same 43000 rows after the update (table B), but just have 40 columns (just 10 fields from this table are the same of table A including the unique id field) .

Regards

@Steve 

0 4 66
4 REPLIES 4

Idk if I understanded this correctly but you want to update a table based on the values uploaded to another one?

Build automations - AppSheet Help

Yes, i want to build an automation but i want to know what are the expresions to:

1. verify the aditional elements that have been added with the CSV (comma separated values) in table A

2. list those id elements.

2. Insert those aditional id element on table B and refer the fields of table A.

Remember that the tables have the unique id identifiers and its the same in both tables, at the end of this procedure both tables must have the same id identificators.

Regards

Automation works the same with CSV Import as any other "Add" operation inside the app, just on a bigger scale

The CSV update is ok, and shure i need and automation in order to know how many rows and are the id elements that i need to add in the table B, the problem is i dont know how to do it

Regards

Top Labels in this Space