Add item to table from other table (database)

Hello, Appsheet community!

My name is Rafaël and I'm working on an MVP for my startup.

I'm trying to create an app that allows users to create and track their gym workouts.

A user is able to create a program, a program consists of different workouts (Monday, Wednesday, Friday for example). Each workout consists of different exercises.

I want to enable the user to pick exercises from the pre-made exercises table, how should i approach this?

Solved Solved
0 3 65
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Marc,

I want to thank you for your help! I got the dropdown menu and even made it dependent. 

I want to ask kindly if you could help me with something else.

The goal of my project is to build an AppSheet app with the same functionality as my current spreadsheet MVP, to enhance the UX and improve the system based on user feedback. 

At this moment I'm hitting a wall. I think it has something to do with my data structure. I know flawlessly how the spreadsheet system works but I have a hard time translating this into AppSheet. 

On the 9th of May, I'm having a meeting with an investor for series A funding and I'm really eager to deploy the second MVP iteration before. Is it a possibility to schedule a call so that we discuss the scope of the project and you can put me in the right direction?

It would really help since I'm working alone.

With kind regards,

Rafaël Weber

You can hire me through Upwork if you'd like:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a2ce1429fe273abb

Top Labels in this Space