Add monthly license to my yearly plan

Hi everyone,

I recently created an app and bought a Yearly Pro Plan on Oct 21st for 4 users.

I didnt realize at that time that I had been testing the app with two more users that were not included in the app payed licenses.

This means that by today Nov 5th my app has accumulated 6 users in the last 30 days. ALthough only 4 users have been using the app since I suscribed to the Yearly Pro Plan.

This 2 extra users were the ones testing the app before it was deployed, they are not using the app anymore, so I would only need to add two monthly licenses for one month to get over this. Although Im not sure if this will override my yearly suscription and what will happen if I downgrade to a monthly suscription?
On the screenshot I have marked those users not using the app anymore. I will actually be paying a full month for those users, although theres only 10 days left for their registry to be deleted.

Solved Solved
0 3 253
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nicolas,

AppSheet tracks the number of users that access the app for recurring trailing periods of 30 days. That means anyone who opens your apps within the last 30 days is considered an active user. You would normally need 6 licenses for 10 more days or so, and could drop off 2 licenses then (30 days after their last log-in date). You would also pay a pro-rated amount only, not the full month.

In this case, weโ€™ll go ahead and add a โ€œdo-not-blockโ€ to your account for the next 11 days so you donโ€™t have to worry about that! Please send me your account ID or email in a PM so that I can go ahead and do that for you.

William

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

Hi Nicolas,

AppSheet tracks the number of users that access the app for recurring trailing periods of 30 days. That means anyone who opens your apps within the last 30 days is considered an active user. You would normally need 6 licenses for 10 more days or so, and could drop off 2 licenses then (30 days after their last log-in date). You would also pay a pro-rated amount only, not the full month.

In this case, weโ€™ll go ahead and add a โ€œdo-not-blockโ€ to your account for the next 11 days so you donโ€™t have to worry about that! Please send me your account ID or email in a PM so that I can go ahead and do that for you.

William

Thank you so much William!
This has been taken care of by Michele at Appsheetยดs sales team.

I am very happy with how this was solved.

Thanks again!

Top Labels in this Space