Add multiple Attendees to a google calendar event

I am trying to create an app to manage reservations at a Gym,
I have created multiple events in a google calendar and added this as a data source to my app.
Now I want to have my gym administrator to add attendees to the events, from my clients table, I did set the attendees column to be a REF and found my clients but I am not able to add them, (just one and it gives an error (invalid email))

Thanks

0 14 616
14 REPLIES 14

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post a screenshot of the error.

3X_c_5_c5f7656085261a56185826d8a57193e1c531c920.png

This is the screenshot of the error once I add an attendee to the event, and I am only able to add one attendee.

Would be helpful to see what configuration youโ€™re trying to use to add the attendee. Perhaps a screenshot of the column configuration? Is an action involved?

No action involved.

Thanks

Can I grant you access?

The Attendees column is of type Ref, which only allows a single value. To allow multiple values, the column must be of type EnumList with a base type of Ref.

No, thank you.

Yes it works to add multiple attendees. but it does not show my โ€œclientโ€ table. It does not show clients as option for the event = It does not load the referenced table, as options for attendees.

Thanks a lot.

Back in square 1.
I have the column set to EnumList with a Base Type set to REF.
But the calendar attendees selection does not show my existing โ€œclientsโ€ it only allows to create a new one,
New ones I create are properly wrote into my clients table. (ok)
But the old and new clients are not display to be be selected for another event.

Why I can not visualize the clients while adding an event into calendar. ?

Also I can not save any attendee. I get the error that started this tread.
3X_3_9_39dd9dc576a43992946499b7a99235c68a57ba35.png

Thank you

Sorry for the delayโ€“Iโ€™ve been out sick.

Iโ€™m not at all sure what the problem is. Unfortunately, Iโ€™m not familiar with AppSheetโ€™s Google Calendar support (I really havenโ€™t used it myself), and I suspect it may not work like a normal table. Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™m going to have to refer you to support@appsheet.com for help with this.

I will and let the community know about my findings.
Thanks a lot for your time.

GV
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi everyone, I have the same issue. Did you find any solutions ? Thanks

GV
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

@Steve Maybe you'll have an idea 2 years after ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm afraid I have no new insight here. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

@Alberto_Misrach Maybe ?