Add several services to an appointment

Hello!

Iยดm creating an appointment app for beuty services. The idea is to register all the appointments and on each appointment, register all services the client will take.

I have the follwoing tables: Appointments, Services and AppointmentServices

Appointments: IdAppointment, day, time, client, etcโ€ฆ
Services: IdService, name, price, duration, etcโ€ฆ
AppointmentServices: Id, IdAppointment and IdService (table to relate each appointment with 1 or more services).

When creating a new appointment (form) I want to have a dropdown* to select several services to it and after closing, display the list of all services Iยดve selected.

It could be a dropdown or a button to go to another page where I can add the services and save.

Thanks!!

0 5 309
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Hi Steve, thanks for your reply.

I was looking about dropdowns but I donยดt see that anything helps on what I need. Let me explain better:

The dropdown (or any other alternative) should display the list of services and I should be able to select more than one. After selecting, for example 3 services and save, I would like to display those services in the Appointment form. I have something similar now with the Ref table AppointmentServices but Iยดve to add each service one by one and I want to select more than one at the same time).

What I have now is the following (to create those 3 lines I had to add them one by one clicking on โ€œNewโ€ button and selecting 1 service from a dropdown and save":
3X_5_0_506f7b2450de3338639100e0f3b5496f4e4d5d6b.png

After saving the Appointment, the app should save the row on Appointments table and 3 rows on AppointmentServices table (that relates the IdAppointment with the 3 IdServices).

I hope it is more clear what I would like to do.

Thanks again!

Hi Steve, Thanks again.

I still canยดt do what I want with the links provided. I will describe the use case with more details so you can get what I ยดve in my head:

Creating an Appointment:

1. Press the ADD button on Appointments View.
    3X_b_0_b0f59c9c8d2748bdd6bda4cba2bc4c5393771e6e.png

2. Select the information of the Appointment like Client, date, time, etc. Before saving, I need to add 1 or more services to the appointment (but I want to do it as โ€œone shotโ€ -not adding one by one).
    So, when clicking on the dropdown to add services:
    3X_1_f_1f23b94dac5c0a47a80afe91ebad5e6da92ce79e.png
    I should see something like this:

3. After clicking โ€œDoneโ€ on previous screenshot, I should get back to the Appointment Form and want to see something like this:

4. After click on Save, the database should look like this:

Today, Iยดm able to add the services one by one (setting the Ref of the AppointmentServices table as part of Orders table) but this is not what I want as what I described is a faster experience for the user.

(1) and (2) are possible. (3) is not possible. (4) can be accomplished with this:

Top Labels in this Space