Add total to chart

Hello,

I have a pie chart that displays totals per category, shifting dynamically according to a Slice. How can I display the total for all categories displayed on the chart?

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 5 925
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not the best fix, but I found I can make the display title a formula that reflects the total for the Slice and it will be updated dynamically along with it. It would be ideal if we could add text to the center of a doughnut slice for instance.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not the best fix, but I found I can make the display title a formula that reflects the total for the Slice and it will be updated dynamically along with it. It would be ideal if we could add text to the center of a doughnut slice for instance.

Bravo, a great solution! I wonder why they did not make this a standard no-code feature

Do you have a screen shot of steps. English is a second language. and no code is another .

Hi @Pablo_Remedi ,
Could you share the solution you are mentioning ?
Otherwise no one else can learn from it...

You can probably achieve this with an outside service instead of Appsheetโ€™s charting for now (Appsheet keeps hinting at big updates for charting capabilities coming soon). Check out the following post for more info to get started.

Top Labels in this Space