Adding Share Button back on bottom navigation bar

Hello, I would like to add the Share Button back to the bottom of the navigation bar. When I turn off the system button โ€œAllow five views in the bottom navigation barโ€, I can see the Share and Sync buttons on the bottom bar. But when I click on โ€œSaveโ€, my selection isnโ€™t saved.

Can someone help advise? Thanks!

0 2 884
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Zee_W

Hope below observation helps you.

When you deselect the option โ€œAllow five views in the bottom navigation barโ€ and if you have more than 3 viewsโ€™ buttons selected as primary views in the bottom navigation bar, then the deselection of option โ€œAllow five views in the bottom navigation barโ€ is obviously and correctly not respected by the editor.

You may wish to remove any view buttons (and move these to may be Menu position) that exceed a quantity of 3 in the bottom navigation bar. Especially please remove any view buttons in the left most and right most positions in the bottom navigation bar. Then deselect the option โ€œAllow five views in the bottom navigation barโ€ and make an editor save. The editor respects the deselection and you will see share and sync buttons in the bottom navigation bar.

Ah, that was it! I had a view located in the right most position which was preventing the Share and Sync buttons from appearing on the bottom navigation bar.

Thanks very much @Suvrutt_Gurjar!!

Top Labels in this Space