Adding a Button

So Basically I am trying to create a button inside the app where it will take the user to a form to complete inside each different category. The problem is when I create the button it populates all the categories instead of the one I want it to affect. Can anyone help and provide me with some documentation that can help me out.

0 7 221
7 REPLIES 7

Just to add more information. I figured out how to add the button but, it keeps erroring out when I click on it.

What is the error? I see youโ€™re using LINKTOFORM(), but with only 2 arguments. LINKTOFORM() must have an odd number of arguments, 1 view name, and any number of column-value pairs. Please review the article:

Please elaborate on what you mean by this.

The error im getting is attached

Thatโ€™s just a generic error. Are there no red dot errors in the editor anywhere with more explanation?

Yea, still trying to figure it out. The error is gone but when I click the button, it doesnโ€™t start the form. Also, the button still populates across all options. I havenโ€™t figured out how to relate it to the particular section that I want it to appear in.

Read

Blockquote

carefully.
This error appears when function call programmed with parameters error.
This is a feature of the expression edtor, which does not check if the parameters are filled in correctly

I read it and I understand how it works. I have it working on another app. Something is incorrect on the app I am trying to get it to work on and I donโ€™t know what. Ill reach out to support

Assembly Manager

Production Home Page

http://hellopackage.com/

Toll-free 866-931-5567

HelloPackage Logo - jpg format, HPkg Exe

Top Labels in this Space