Adding a Form within a Data List

Hi all,

I hope I can describe properly what I am attempting to do.

Currently I am making a Design Request Form for a sales team, I currently have a slice for "Client List"

When you enter the Client List screen, you should be able to press the add button and input information for new clients. 

The tricky part is that after inputting a new customer I would like the sales person to be able to click on the customers name in the client list and that will bring up a brand new responses page within the client. Essentially I have created a form input for home renovation questions with conditional branching, but we need to internally split the data up by Zones/Rooms. 

Client List -> (Click Add New Client) -> Add New Client Info -> Navigate to Client List -> Click Client Name -> (New Add Button Appears) -> Add Rooms/Zones

I am expecting to basically next a new response form inside of the client data. The information should only be accessible and attached to customers name. 

Let me know if there are any more information I could provide. Thanks

0 2 204
2 REPLIES 2

Without knowing your data structure and previous expressions, all I can say is that many relationships should be built and the Linktoview function should be used in the forms. Here's a video explaining what it might look like: Transform Business Workflows 

add another new table called rooms/Zones, make it as the part of client table. 

you can add as many rooms/zones to the client. this is only for that client. 

more on this

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10106510?hl=en#:~:text=This%20is%20done%20by%20activating...

Top Labels in this Space