Adding multiple Camera photos to a record

Hi,

I have been unsuccessfuly attempting to build into my app an action button on the detail view of a "Job" where the user can sellect the Job detail view and add up to 15 photos that 'relate' to the ID column of that row in the main Job table.  I would like the "Image" table to be separate but related for management.  

There is also a requirment to view the images.  I am not sure if the add image button could also be the action to view the images?

The images will need to be stored in full resolution in Workspace which is fine.

As usual, many thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers John

Solved Solved
0 1 110
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your exact question is not clear,. However, it sounds that you wish to add multiple photos in succession to a job record.

If so, you could try having a child Images table to the jobs table. In the image table you could make the image column as the last column in the form. Then you could enable the following settings for that form on the child Images table. If the app configuration allows you could enable "Is Part Of" on the child table's reference column.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1677828740634.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Your exact question is not clear,. However, it sounds that you wish to add multiple photos in succession to a job record.

If so, you could try having a child Images table to the jobs table. In the image table you could make the image column as the last column in the form. Then you could enable the following settings for that form on the child Images table. If the app configuration allows you could enable "Is Part Of" on the child table's reference column.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1677828740634.png

Top Labels in this Space