Adding new rows with same data

Good day, I have been struggling for hours now please help. I want to make a action that will take data that is already stored on my Google sheet and make a button on my UX that is call registered. This button will take any data that is new or old and place it on my Google Sheets. 

Example :
First Name
Last Name
Number 3
This data is already on my Google Sheet right.

Now I'm making changes so that it can be:
First Name
Last Name
Number 5

How can I make this action possible please, please help me.

0 6 176
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry. I am not clear with what you are trying to achieve. Do you want an action to open a new form with pre-filled data from existing row which is selected?

Yes

You can create an action to GO TO ANOTHER VIEW WITHIN THE APP with following expression to open a form with pre-filled data

LINKTOFORM()

Okay let me explain what I'm trying to do. Not everything is the same data it keeps changing everyday. For people who is already signed in my app should use the registered action. So every time they come to my shop their data is already saved on the Google spreadsheet. So now I don't want to create new profiles for them every time they come because, I have a Primary Key on my emails.

And for people who is new can just sign up. I already did this part.

Sorry, I didn't fully understand what you are trying to implement. Can you pls explain the purpose of the app. or the form which you are refering

Okay. Sorry for the late reply. On the pictures below I explain what I'm trying to do

On this Example this person is already registered on my system (Google Sheets). So I want to use the registered button to assign this person to the shop. So what I'm meaning is this person is already signed up and I don't want him / her to sign up again because they are already signed up. Oh and lets say for instinct this person wants to change their email address , etc. Then the registered button should still save the information with the new imported informationOn this Example this person is already registered on my system (Google Sheets). So I want to use the registered button to assign this person to the shop. So what I'm meaning is this person is already signed up and I don't want him / her to sign up again because they are already signed up. Oh and lets say for instinct this person wants to change their email address , etc. Then the registered button should still save the information with the new imported informationOn this tab is where New People come to sign up . So what I'm trying to say is the person in the first Example can't sign up again because I have a primary key on the name and surname. So the registered button should take that information that is already saved and resave it once a customer enters the building to show he/she did attendOn this tab is where New People come to sign up . So what I'm trying to say is the person in the first Example can't sign up again because I have a primary key on the name and surname. So the registered button should take that information that is already saved and resave it once a customer enters the building to show he/she did attend

Top Labels in this Space