After turning off Team Sample Mode, users still get syncing errors

Hey all!

Somehow, Team Sample Mode got turned on for an app my company uses. Didn't even know that button existed but users reported getting an error when they tried to save in the app and I discovered Team Sample was on. I flicked it off and I personally as the owner can make edits, but all my users report still getting the No Updates to Sample Apps error when they try to save. Refreshing, reloading, clear cache reloading, and even clearing browser data doesn't help. BUT if they use a different browser, they can use the app fine. 

Do we know a way to restore functionality for users' old browsers? Is it a browser setting or should I undeploy/redeploy? Any known troubleshoots for this?

Thanks!

0 2 61
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Did the users try performing a sync? They may have to discard changes (from the app's main menu) before trying.

They SAID they did, I suppose it's possible they think hitting refresh is the same as performing a sync but I try to tell everyone to hit the sync button. I also had them log out and back in and it's supposed to sync on Start so I'd hope that also suffices. 

Anyway, we have it narrowed down to two users and only on their Chrome, everyone else is working fine. So, I suspect it's a local issue to them

Top Labels in this Space