All my apps are not working

Hello all is appsheet not  working? all my apps stop working a minutes agoWhatsApp Image 2023-08-17 at 10.08.12 AM.jpeg

Solved Solved
0 6 268
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks!!! a lot!

You're welcome!

Same thing is happening to me, even though my appsheet license is from before July 2023. My workspace admin says they didn't enable any setting!

This is a part of the Workspace AppSheet Core security setting rolled out this week: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/New-AppSheet-Core-security-setting-rolling-out....

If the app user's Workspace admins intend to allow external apps, they have to explicitly turn off this setting from the Workspace admin console.

@ccchen_google That post, as well as the Workspace Help Documentation, clearly states that accounts with licenses from before July 2023 will not be affected, in order to maintain current behavior. Why is this affecting my apps, which have been active and deployed for years?  

This is a critical failure on Google's part in breaking an existing product. Especially since most Appsheet app creators are not necessarily Workspace Admins with access to easily fix the problem!

Top Labels in this Space