Always stuck with white screen on iOS

My app sheet shows a white screen when I open it on my phone. Iโ€™ve tried:

1. Uninstall AppSheet
  2. Reboot phone
  3. Reinstall AppSheet

It works the first time after reinstall but when I close and reopen the app, the white screen appears again. This behaviour is consistently repeatable. Iโ€™ve also tried waiting 30+minutes but it stays stuck in the white screen. There are no error messages. Iโ€™m currently using an iPhone 12 with iOS 16.4.1(a). Could someone please provide guidance on this issue? 

IMG_9361.png

โ€ƒ

IMG_9362.png

Solved Solved
0 3 920
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Based on what actions you have attempted, the only other thing I could suggest is to go to the app of your authentication provider.  For example if you are using a Google account to authenticate/login to the account, then open the Google app on the phone.  Logout of the account and then log back in making sure you are using the correct account used for access to the AppSheet app.   Then try launching the AppSheet app again.  I feel that sometimes the Google account on the device gets "messed up".  By logging out and back in, it basically gets reset. 

If this doesn't work then definitely reach out to AppSheet Support - especially since it seems others are having the same problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It appears there is another post this this same issue:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Blank-white-screen-on-iOS/td-p/596171

Based on what actions you have attempted, the only other thing I could suggest is to go to the app of your authentication provider.  For example if you are using a Google account to authenticate/login to the account, then open the Google app on the phone.  Logout of the account and then log back in making sure you are using the correct account used for access to the AppSheet app.   Then try launching the AppSheet app again.  I feel that sometimes the Google account on the device gets "messed up".  By logging out and back in, it basically gets reset. 

If this doesn't work then definitely reach out to AppSheet Support - especially since it seems others are having the same problem.

Loggging out of my google account from for all apps on my phone and re-logging in worked! Thank you!!

Top Labels in this Space