Am unable to view pdf which is uploaded in appsheet app please help

hello, i created a app for daily ledger pdf document upload and viewing, am able to upload the pdf but unable to view it, how to add action to open pdf using the link in uploaded column.

0 6 272
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

I am not exactly clear on what your issue is. Are there any errors you are getting? What happens when you try to view the uploaded file

Below are examples of a quick table I created to add files. There is a column named Item with type as File. When I add a new row, and tap the File column, I am prompted to upload a file. After Save, I can simply tap the Document icon, which is automatically shown in the Item column, and the uploaded file is displayed.

I am noticing that there is a delay of a minute or so - i.e. you need to wait a bit before attempting to view the file. I think this is likely because the file is not yet fully written to the storage location. Could this be your issue - you are attempting to view the file as soon as the row has been saved? What happens if you wait a bit OR try to view the file again later?

Entry Form to Upload File

Form with File Uploaded

Table View After Save

Immediately attempting to view File - Blank Screen

Clicking second time to view File

Hello I have created following application

I have unabled calendar view for this application

But when I click on the date to view file itโ€™s not showing any thing nor displaying any error.

You need to make sure you have configured your Calendar view properly. See an example below.

Once the Calendar view is configured, using a Month view like you have shown, to access the file you would tap the Day which switches the Calendar to a Day view. Next tap the Row/Record you wish to see which will present in a Detail view of the row. Then you can tap the File icon to launch a display of the File.

Configure the Calendar view:

Set the Start Date and End Date to your Date column.
Set Description to the column data you want shown in the Calendar. (My example is simple so I only have the ID column that can be selected.)

thank you sir it worked,but when i click on month view it directing to day view

Then itโ€™s taking to another screen

Then to this

After clicking above screen itโ€™s downloading
How to skip these three steps,how to download it in month view itโ€™s self ?

That is what I was saying here:

Not possible at the moment. Currently the Calendar will only navigate to the Detail view of the row. there is no way to override this behavior.

Okay sir thank you

Top Labels in this Space